Friday, November 9, 2007

Why McDonald's?

So, Why McDonald's?

Record profits, record expenditure on training and development of employees, 33,000+ stores world-wide, the 2nd most well-known brand name in the world (behind Coca-cola, which I love and McDonald's serves), I love me some greasy affordable food. I like people, I like working with people, I love a challenge, I'm passionate about what I want to do, and that's to serve hundreds of people, every day, cheap greasy food quickly...

Well not really. I want to get paid to play video games and sleep, and do dirty things behind closed doors. But those are not happening anytime soon.

So the interview went swimmingly, I quit the job I was at, collected my final paycheck there and started working for McDonald's.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Just got my check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.