Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This Guy's Blog.

My best friend is coming to visit me this weekend (and visit the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show). I'm off from Friday to Monday. I'm taking a hit in pay but I'll certainly enjoy the free time.

In the meantime, I learned today to manual clean or brush clean our shake/ice cream machine today. I had a good time and enjoyed the sense of a job well done, even though I was being hassled over "how long" it took me to do. B., the store manager, admitted the syrup lines definitely hadn't been cleaned in the 7 months he was there, and probably not for a good while before, either. Syrup line cleaning will happen every week while the full brush cleaning will occur every two weeks. With me in control of it, I have a feeling that it will be done like clockwork.

Tuesday, I take on another new responsibility as well. I will be conducting a full food inventory every Tuesday night for the last 2-3 hours of the day, then arriving early on Wednesday for our manager meetings. It'll be a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you back. wasn't that easier? :) tell us a story that never ends. hook each post forward to the next one. hook each post back to the last one.

Richard morua said...

What is the number for the certificate BSM course in 2008